Sunday, May 17, 2009

Where does time go?

Wow where has the time gone? It has been 1 week since I last wrote something.

Since my last entry I have finished up brownies, officially got another job, started 6 straight days of working, and hung out with some friends.

Brownies has officially finished. We had our flying up ceremony, where the second year brownies become girl guides. It was kind of sad, because it was the girls that I had last year were the ones leaving. They were a good group of girls to have.

The third job that I have is working for my dad's friend's daughter and her catering company, called Chef's hat. She also has a small little restaurant that she runs with catering. I handed in a resume about a month ago, and she said she would call me the following week, but never did. I thought that it wasn't going to happen. I start on Tuesday at 10 am. She was really nice about working out my schedule. I am suppose to tell her my schedule when I receive it. I will only be working about 10-15 hours a week, during the day during the week.

I can't wait until Thursday when I am all done working six straight days. I worked
Friday 3-10:15
Saturday 10-2/6-11
Sunday 9-2
Monday 6-11
Tuesday 10-3/4:30-8
Wednesday 6-12:30
this is what is set. I will find out if I work more when I start the new job on Tuesday. Also, the new schedule for next week comes on Monday night. There may be a chance that I will not have a day off until following Monday.

Thursday I went to the movies with a friend and we saw Ghost's of Girlfriend's Past. It was a good movie. I really enjoyed hanging out.

Also on the last note, I had another game today. We played at Greenway park. I ended up passing the field that we played at and went to the one that I used to play at. The game went alright, we lost 3-2 and I played the whole game in net. The first goal and a stupid thing that I did. The ball hit my leg because I had a hard time catching it. The other team got the rebound and slipped it in between my hand and the post. The second goal was a penalty shot, and she shot it wide to the inside of the post (had no chance). The third goal, was a scramble in front of the net, we couldn't get possession, when they decided to shoot they got the shot far enough to the side I couldn't get there in time.

Until next time/week (update on soccer too)

Dilyla xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment