Work as been pretty good. Archie's was some what busy. With it being Mother's day today, some people went out yesterday to celebrate and avoid any big rush. It actually wasn't that busy today then they were telling me. They even over prepared for it as well. They had 4 people cleaning tables and seating people, 2 managers and 2 take out. At Empire last night, the concession people got in trouble. We didn't prepare properly and ran out of popcorn. The head manager go so mad at us. To top it off as well I was a little late arriving. I felt really bad, but Erika ensured me that there wasn't anything to worry about.
Yay! Soccer as officially begun. I am happy, but kind of wish I was in a different league to be honest. They only play games, and don't organize any practices. The game today went pretty well, we won 1-0 and I got the shutout. I played the whole game. We have a pretty good team this year, good defence and forwards. I felt I could have done a little better. I am hoping maybe sometime this week I could get a little practice in, I may ask my dad and his friend's for there help. His friend as keys for a school gymnasium and him and his son-in-law have some very powerful kicks the will help me. The question is do I want to get into an argument with my dad for not listening to his advice?
At very most until next week.
Dilyla xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment