Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Shortness

Well yesterday, it turned out to be a better day then Sunday was. Sunday ended on a decent note. Finished work at the Theater with no complaints, just really low on energy. I think it was a mixture of going to bed late and having to wake up early for work, and not eating all that great from having my wisdom teeth taking out and not able to chew very well.

Yesterday was a very lazy day. I watched TV then went to the gym for a longer workout then normal. I was going to do the dishes, then decided to delay until today to do them. To my knowledge I get home from the gym and find out that my dad did them. Bonus!

My workout at the gym was pretty good. I did the normal weight training that my Aunt from New York set up for me. She is a personal trainer. Then just to kill more time I did more cardio then normal. Overall I burned over 400 calories. I say success at the gym. When I was watching TV at the gym as well the news came on and there was this special about a dog. Who would ever expect that there is a Dog Hall of Fame in Toronto. The special was about this rescue search dog that found a lady in a nasty snow storm and she was on the verge of dying from the cold. What a cute story.

OMG The most annoying thing ever, I have this stitch in my mouth that is about to come out but it's hanging on by like the last thread. It rubs against my cheek and feels like it's going to rip out every time.

Why are some weeks really packed and others are really dull. Example this week, I work Sunday a double, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday a double, Sunday and Sunday I also have my first soccer game of the season. On top of all that I have to find a time to pick up my uniform, find a picture of me that is 1 by 1 for my players card, get to the mall to get new goalie gloves, possibly new cleats, find my old shin pads (if not get new ones) and see my mother and grandmother as Sunday is mother's day. To top it all off to Mother's Day weekend at Archie's is extremely busy!!!! Shoot me now!!!

Anyways until I find time again,

Dilyla xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment