Thursday, May 28, 2009

What is New?

Wow, I am a little late with this entry. It is was past Monday and telling about my soccer game.

Anyways this week has been pretty good, finally had a few days off from work, saw a couple of movies, went to the gym, and just relaxed while I could.

Since I last wrote I said that I had to work 6 straight days. Turned out I worked 10 straight days. It was nice when I did get a day off. I now just begun another stretch of at least 6 days. It sucks, but it's the life of a student working 3 part-time jobs.
Today at the new job, it went pretty well, but I feel the boss is getting a little bit annoyed with how slow I am going. She understood that everything is still a bit new with me. I feel so bad and maybe I don't belong there. We went over a couple of things today so hopefully I can pick it up tomorrow and do a lot better. I have to work on my speed and knowing what needs to be done when I don't have anything to do. Those things, I find come with time and knowing how everything works. We'll see, I don't want to disappoint her and make her think she made the wrong choice and choosing me. 

I went to the movies this past week and used my free pass on my sister and cousin. I saw Angels and Demons with my sister and Night at the Museum with my cousin. They were both good movie and would recommend them if your into the kid type ones, and catholic religion. 

The game this week was a decent one. We won 3-1. We scored first. The goal the other team scored to tie it, was a little error on my part. It was a nice high ball that got over me, had I had taken another couple of steps back, I would have caught the ball. I froze on the 6 yard box, trying to stay strong, attack the ball, and hold my position. I didn't anticipate the high ball. We then scored 2 more to end out the half. The second half, we went with more forward on the attack to try and score. It didn't help, if anything it made us look disorganized, not knowing where each other where. I really need to work on basket catching down low. The other team had a couple of shots on me that I would have changed the momentum had I had caught the ball, instead they got some decent shots, at least it hit the inside of my foot (like the kicking motion) and it was a strong rebound. I got lucky, had they had shot better, it would have went in, had I had given up a smaller rebound the first time I could have had the ball.

Until next time

Dilyla xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment